Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
winkie winkie is offline

Default Printing from Word 2003 to HP D4260

I'm having problems printing from Wrod 2003 SP3 to my HP D4260 printer. I'm
running Vista Home Premium.

I can print fine from Internet Explorer, but cannot print from any Office
application (Excel or Word), and cannot even print from Notepad.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers, and checked everything
on Word but don't know what else to do.

It's driving my CRAZY...! Please help...!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"winkie" wrote in message
news
I'm having problems printing from Wrod 2003 SP3 to my HP D4260 printer.
I'm
running Vista Home Premium.

I can print fine from Internet Explorer, but cannot print from any Office
application (Excel or Word), and cannot even print from Notepad.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers, and checked
everything
on Word but don't know what else to do.

It's driving my CRAZY...! Please help...!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

Do you have Vista drivers?
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s... oduct=2510771
Have you looked at the support documents on the HP web site?

It is always wise to completely remove drivers before installing/re-installing.
How to clean up printer drivers

Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

news