Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liziek Liziek is offline

Default Automatic Open from Windows Explore

The Office 2007 Word documents that I save in Windows Explore won't open with
a double-click on the file name. Instead an error message appears "Windows
cannot find 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\folder\filename.docx'. Make sure you
typed the name correctly, and then try again.". This doesn't happen with the
other Office 2007 programs. Any idea how to fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Liziek,

Have you tried running 'MS Office Diagnostics' from Word Options|Resources? Do you have Office 2007 SP1 installed?

--
Cheers
macropod