Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daveyraveygravey Daveyraveygravey is offline

Default Word won't open...

I had MS office 2007 all working fine. I installed a couple of games, and
did some housekeeping (scandisk, defrag etc) but also had a BSOD recently,
and now Word won't open. In fact, none of the Office 07 progs will start,
all with similar messages.
My C drive is small, 12GB, and has nearly 4 GB free. I try not to install
anything on there, MS Office is on the E drive, which is 68GB and is half
free. What am I doing wrong?
The full message is "there is not enough memory or disk space to run word".
I googled that and it came up with a message about Word 2003, but I am trying
to run the latest MS Office 2007 package, and can't open any of these
programs. I tried the solution they had for Word 2003, which was to rename
the Normal.dot file, but still have the problem. I've also installed the
service pack for 2007, still having the same problem.

Should I uninstall all the Office package and try to treinstall? Will I
lose any documents?