Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KCAZ KCAZ is offline

Default How do I REMOVE stationary that shows as "attachments" on email?

How do I REMOVE stationary that shows up as 'attachement" when sending
emails?"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Is this when you simply send an email from Word, or when you are
mailmerging? Either way, do you have stationery selected in your e-mail
client, and what happens if you deselect that?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk