Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeeW DeeW is offline

Default Word 2003 - Creating Envelopes from Outlook Address Book

I am creating an envelope in Word 2003 (Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes
and Labels) and click Insert Address to select the recipient from the address
book in Outlook. From Select Name dialog box, I click the Show Names from
the: drop-down arrow and select the Contacts folder (we are using Exchange
2003). The problem is that the only names I see are those who have email
addresses. I do not see companies or individuals who do not have an email
address.

I can start from Outlook and create the envelope by selecting the contact
first, but would like to create the envelope from Word.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.