gp2012 gp2012 is offline
Junior Member

Default finding the length of a curved lined

Let's say I insert a shape in a word document. It is a curved line. How can I find/control its entire length? If I go to format shape, size, I can change its width and height, but how can I change its total length?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you select your curved line and go to Format, there should be a dotted rectangle around the line with handles on the sides and corners. If you drag a corner, the length will change and the shape will stay the same.

Curved Texts jay New Users 2 September 16th 13 07:42 PM
Curved lines in Word? Peter T. Daniels Microsoft Word Help 19 February 7th 10 10:40 AM
Curved lines in Word? Peter T. Daniels Microsoft Word Help 0 February 1st 10 05:46 AM
UPWARD CURVED TEXT IN WORDART TO MATCH DOWNWARD CURVED TEXT DSV Microsoft Word Help 1 October 28th 06 01:28 AM
How do I insert a CE symbol with the curved E Ian S Microsoft Word Help 2 May 9th 05 06:00 PM