Jason

Default Fields - Which code to place duplicate references?

Hello:

I am doing a document in which the recipient's name is repeated a couple of
times throughout the document. It is a form letter so only certain fields are
changed. I'm new to the fields feature.

Which field code would I use that would automatically update several other
fields once the first one is completed? Hope I am clear.

TIA.

Anne Troy

Try this, Jason:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word .htm