Clickette

Default Check Yes or No to lose WP5.1 format after converting to Word?

I need to convert a ton of WP5.1 document files to MS Word. After I import
the WP5.1 document and try to save it, I get a box that says something like
wp5.1 formatting may be lost and do I want to save the document in this
format; I'm not sure if it means the old or new format (make sense?).
Anyway, I do not want to save the WP5.1 formatting, so if anyone is familiar
with this kind of conversion, can you tell me whether to check Yes or No?
Thanks.

I believe what it is telling you is that if you save it as a Word Document,
you will not be able to save it back to WP 5.1 format or open it in WP 5.1.
If you intend to continue working with it in Word, I believe Yes would be
the correct answer. If you're doubtful, why not try opening the same
document twice; use Save As to save each copy under a new name, choosing Yes
for one and No for the other, then compare the results.