klynch

Default problem creating merged document because of set up of existing doc

Hello:

After linking my 2003 word document to my 2003 excel spreadsheet, and
verifying that everything is working, I try to create a final, merged
document. Immediately after identifying that "all" records are to be merged,
a small window requesting data for the variables within the word document
appears. I did not create this word document and therefore do not know how
to stop this window requesting the data for the variables from appearing.
This window (asking for the variable info in the form) stops the merging of
my spreadsheet with my word document and I cannot figure out how to get past
it. If anyone knows how to get this function out of my word document, I will
annoint you my personal hero. Thanks much for considering this question.
--
Kevin Lynch