BillH BillH is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro Location in Word 2007

I had to set up new profiles in 10 Windows 7 systems that have Office 07. One of the issues is the location of the macros. I need to bring them over from the old profile but can not find their location. I suspect they are stored inside the normal template. Can they be copied? Any help greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use the Organizer dialog box to copy macro modules from one
template (or document) to another. To display the dialog: Press Alt+F8
to display the Macros dialog box, and then click the Organizer button.

The Normal template is in the user templates folder (as indicated by the
File Locations dialog box). You should see it in the user profile if you
view hidden files and folders.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP