Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laura

Default saved doc won't come up

I have saved several documents or info from web pages that I copied into
word and then saved them on my desktop. I went to retrieve one and when I
clicked on it, it showed that it was bringing up Word 2003 and then a gray
Word screen appeared with nothing there. Generally, that's the screen it
would appear on. What happened to my document?
I appreciate any help.