Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deej Hernandez Deej Hernandez is offline

Default Why isn't capitalization of sentence first word working

I am working with Nuance DragonNaturallySpeaking 9.5 Standard. I have the
appropriate checkbox in proofing checked but sometimes the first word of a
sentence doesn't get capitalized. I am dictating a book and really need for
this capitalization to work every time. HELP!!