Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Doug is offline

Default Print A5 pages on A4

I produce a small booklet for our church. I've tried publisher, but it seems
to work a bit easier in Word with the A4 page set up as 2 columns to represnt
the A5 pages. The booklet has several sections, each of which fit nicely in 1
A5 page. Once it is created, with each A4 page holding two A5 pages, it
prints duplex OK.
The problem arise in editing the pages for the next issue. If I exceed the
A5 size, all following pages are sti]uffed up too.

Is it possible to actually set the page size to be A5 in Word, but have it
combine each odd & even page into one A4 page? Then print correctly?
If so, how do I set that up?

Regards

Doug
--
Doug
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have Word 2002 or above, you can use the "Book fold" feature (under
"Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup). Or, for any version, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

http://word.mvps.org