Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Catch 23 Catch 23 is offline

Default Graphics only visible in Full Screen Reading mode

I created a simple graphic in Visio 2003, which I want to insert in a
Word document. I am using Word 2007, but the document needs to be
saved in compatibility mode.

I have tried inserting the image in various ways and formats. They all
print correctly, but are only visible on the screen in Full Screen
Reading mode. In both Draft and Print layout, the images appear as an
empty box.

How can I get the images to be visible, especially in draft mode?

I used to do this all the time with Word 2003.