Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BNT1 via OfficeKB.com BNT1 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default outside printable area

Hi

I have designed one page to show 3 raffle tickets, including stubs and
borders. I use mail merge to get number incriments. Owing to the margin
moved as much as possible, i get the message "outside printable area" when I
go to print. I do not want to alter the master copy as this upsets all the
tickets and the data on them. With mail merge over 1000 sheets a time, my
finger has to click on the box "yes" every sheet in order to print

In short, can i disable this "outside printable area" box?

regards

Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

No. You need to make sure that all of your info is inside the printable area
defined by your printer.

You could try printing to a .pdf file and then print that. Not sure what the
results would be but it's worth a shot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"BNT1 via OfficeKB.com" u19326@uwe wrote in message
Hi

I have designed one page to show 3 raffle tickets, including stubs and
borders. I use mail merge to get number incriments. Owing to the margin
moved as much as possible, i get the message "outside printable area" when
go to print. I do not want to alter the master copy as this upsets all
the
tickets and the data on them. With mail merge over 1000 sheets a time, my
finger has to click on the box "yes" every sheet in order to print

In short, can i disable this "outside printable area" box?

regards

Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BNT1 via OfficeKB.com BNT1 via OfficeKB.com is offline

thanks JoAnne, it may be worth a shot

regards

JoAnn Paules wrote:
No. You need to make sure that all of your info is inside the printable area
defined by your printer.

You could try printing to a .pdf file and then print that. Not sure what the
results would be but it's worth a shot.

Hi

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]

Brian