Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rebekah Rebekah is offline

Default Adding Building Blocks - font changing

I've been converting our old templates into Building Blocks to reduce the
number of templates we used in 2003, since many of them were similar.

Our standard font is Times New Roman 12pt and our Normal template has been
updated from Calibri 11pt with paragraph spacing after.

However I'm finding that the Building Blocks I'm saving are reverting to the
Calibri font. If I reformat the Building Block to Times New Roman and save
them again, it seems to keep the format this second time.

Is there a way I can stop it from changing to Calibri after the first save?
I have more Building Blocks to add but I'd prefer to find a fix to avoid
doubling up on work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rebekah Rebekah is offline

I'll answer my own question hehe

I discovered the Normal style had not been updated in the Normal template,
hence it was reverting to Calibri.