Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
megan megan is offline

Default Mail Merge Customizing Columns

Is there a way to permanently customize the columns used in creating a new
Mail Merge list? Our office needs to create a new list for each file but the
column headings needed are always the same for each file. Only the
information entered in the columns changes. We would need 87 fields/columns
per file so are hoping we would not have to customize the columns every time
we create a list. We currently have 10,000 files. Thanks!