Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
english[_2_] english[_2_] is offline

Default How to make Word97 default program?

I installed Word 2002 'on top' of Word 97 and I can access both. However, if
I open a doc file, Word 2002 grabs the file and opens. I've tried changing
the property on doc files to the winword.exe in 97, but no luck. Is there a
way of making Word97 the default program for doc files without uninstalling
2002? I like have both as I use them for different functions. Thanks.