Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vaustin vaustin is offline

Default Deleting Hot Keys

I've set up a keyboard shortcut for a document but creating a document
shortcut and then right clicking and going down to properties. That document
is now out of date, and I'd now like to create a shortcut for the new
document. When I go to create the shortcut before I even am able to type in
all the info- the old document comes up. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Sounds like this is more of a windows question than a word question. I
take it that this shortcut is on your desktop. How are you creating the new
shortcut? Can you just delete the old shortcut?

"vaustin" wrote:

I've set up a keyboard shortcut for a document but creating a document
shortcut and then right clicking and going down to properties. That document
is now out of date, and I'd now like to create a shortcut for the new
document. When I go to create the shortcut before I even am able to type in
all the info- the old document comes up. Any ideas?

How to get keys that you press to look like the keyboard keys? ajesseph Microsoft Word Help 1 August 3rd 07 04:58 AM
Some keys not corresponding Oliver New Users 3 August 21st 06 01:23 PM
hot keys? Fei Microsoft Word Help 3 May 12th 06 03:25 PM
STICKY KEYS & FILTER KEYS HilaryEvans Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 06 09:24 PM
Mangled keys: Home and Delete keys not working Rick Strahl [MVP] New Users 1 January 10th 06 12:13 AM