Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Japanese Language Word 2003 - Note separator

Hi there,

I have a user in Japan with a problem. As we are both using the same image
i was able to recreate the problem on my PC after changing all the regional
settings on my PC (Win XP pro).

The problem occurs when (while using the japanese regional settings) the
user trys to select the note separator drop down box option while viewing the
foot notes. When anything other than All footnotes is selected, it simply
reselects all footnotes and is thus unable to edit the note separator.

Has anyone else had similar issue? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks