Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rukasaki57 Rukasaki57 is offline

Default Page colors

How, if possible, do I make a page a color other than white, but only one
page? Every time I try to make the first page dark gray, all the pages turn
gray, and so do the future ones. Can you help me out? And since I probably
won't print it, I can't just color it with markers or something. Please tell
me if there is even a way to on the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:53:05 -0800, Rukasaki57
wrote:

How, if possible, do I make a page a color other than white, but only one
page? Every time I try to make the first page dark gray, all the pages turn
gray, and so do the future ones. Can you help me out? And since I probably
won't print it, I can't just color it with markers or something. Please tell
me if there is even a way to on the document.

With the cursor in some paragraph of text on the page in question, insert a text
box. Right-click it and choose Format Text Box, and set the fill to the color
you want; you probably want to set the outline to "No Line". Drag the edges of
the text box to cover the page. Then right-click again and choose Order Send
Behind Text.

Unless you have an inkjet photo printer or other specialty printer that can do
bleeds, you won't be able to make the color go all the way to the edge of the
paper. But if you aren't printing on paper, that's not a consideration.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Colors in Track Changes tiffany[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 2 May 24th 07 12:45 AM
colors SteveZ Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 06 06:17 AM
how do you find codes for background colors in a htlm page nicgreen Microsoft Word Help 4 June 27th 06 01:32 AM
blinking colors Claude Moody Microsoft Word Help 2 April 26th 06 02:38 PM
Word 97 Colors Jack Microsoft Word Help 3 August 25th 05 02:32 PM