Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Vulcan Vulcan is offline

Default Help - can't select table text in Word 2007

Hoping that someone can offer a suggestion on this.

I'm using word 2007 and working with a document that includes tables and
which was crated by someone else, probably with Word 2000 or perhaps 2003.

When inserting text in a cell, I can't see the cursor, and I can't select
text by highlighting the text (click and drag). I can add and delete text
from the cells so it's not a permissions thing. Any suggestions on what's
going on? It's very frustrating!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Vulcan Vulcan is offline

Just to clarify - If I open the document with Word 2003 - everything works
as expected. So it appears that it's likely a word 2007 problem.