Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Suarsd Suarsd is offline

Default MS 2007 Format

I can't figure out how to update my 2007 microsoft office display for word,
pp, ect. My friend also has microsoft office 2007 and her word display looks
modern with blue default color. My tool bars on top are all black/white/grey
with some picture icon that look modern and some that look old. I tried
changing my system displays and updating a bunch of XP stuff but still
nothing. I have Microsoft XP, does this affect my modern look for Office
2007??? Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Hi Suarsd,

For part of your problem (possibly) check the setting of Office button
Word Options Popular Top options for working with Word Color scheme.

Regards.

Ed