Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Default How do I Remove dotted lines around my Word Document

Hi George (& Harvey),

Harvey's reply relates to pre-2007 versions of Word. In 2007, use Office
button Word Options Advanced Show document content and untick "Show
text boundaries" and "Show crop marks".

Also check this (pre-2007) KB article to see if it's relevant to you:

Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word - http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Regards.

Ed

"Gejohandsome" wrote:

There are Dotted lines that border all of my MS Word 2007 documents along
with large arrows pointing at each of the corners of the border.
--
George Newsom