Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hilary from New Zealand Hilary from New Zealand is offline

Default How do I display hyperlink web addresses in Word 2003?

I have set up a page with hyperlinks for my students, but I would like to
print a copy of the page with the web addresses shown. I know I did this a
while ago but I can't remember what I did!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Display is ALT F9 (toggle on/off)
Print is Options Check box "Field Codes" should print showing hyperlink and
all field codes.

Hope this helps.

"Hilary from New Zealand"
wrote in message ...
I have set up a page with hyperlinks for my students, but I would like to
print a copy of the page with the web addresses shown. I know I did this
while ago but I can't remember what I did!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hilary from New Zealand Hilary from New Zealand is offline

Thanks very much, for your very speedy and helpful answer. )