Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jhelkins jhelkins is offline

Default How to set up TOC in HTML Frames in Word 2007?

In word 2003 I could save as html with a linking table of contents in a
frame. How can I do that in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Please see my response to your duplicate question in the other newsgroup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"jhelkins" wrote in message
In word 2003 I could save as html with a linking table of contents in a
frame. How can I do that in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
markhab markhab is offline

Could you tell us which other newsgroup that was? It is not clear where to
find your answer.

Thanks,

Mark

"jhelkins" wrote in message
In word 2003 I could save as html with a linking table of contents in a
frame. How can I do that in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lake22 Lake22 is offline

I did not post the original question so I don't know what other NG the
question was posted to - if I did, I wouldn't have asked my question.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Find it in the other NG where you posted the same question.

so
all may benefit.

"jhelkins" wrote in message
In word 2003 I could save as html with a linking table of contents in
frame. How can I do that in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

That's the problem when users post incorrectly: we have no way of knowing
either. Had the originator cross-posted, then a Reply to All would have been
tagged onto all the postings and everyone would be able to see the reply.

I suggest that you copy the Subject to search Google Groups - which
hopefully should find it as all the MS Newsgroup postings are archived
there.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"jhelkins" wrote in message
In word 2003 I could save as html with a linking table of contents in
frame. How can I do that in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

A little bit of Googling turns up:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...952a58448fe9b0