William

Default Print menu open's behind word

When opening print from file the print menu does not open ontop of word but
behind it so you have to minimise word and then you can see the print menu...
Graham Mayor

This is usually caused by an errant add-in, the most common offender being
the Norton AV Office Plug-in. Switch that off from Norton.