Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maureen

Default send newsletter with pictures but no attachments

I am using Word 2003 to send a newsletter out in email. When I send it it
comes through great but all of the images are up at the top of the email as
attachements. I want to be able to send it without attachements. Does
anyone know how? I can send the newsletter to you via email to let you see
what I mean if this doesn't make any sense. I am an artist and I want to be
able to do this monthly.
Thanks,
Maureen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

I would convert the Word newsletter to a PDF file using Adobe
Acrobat or one of its many shareware/freeware clones, and then
send the PDF file as an attachment to the email. The PDF file is
much more likely to look the same on other people's computers as
it does on yours.

Maureen wrote:

I am using Word 2003 to send a newsletter out in email. When I send it it
comes through great but all of the images are up at the top of the email as
attachements. I want to be able to send it without attachements. Does
anyone know how? I can send the newsletter to you via email to let you see
what I mean if this doesn't make any sense. I am an artist and I want to be
able to do this monthly.
Thanks,
Maureen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maureen

Thank you but there must be a way ...I get emails all the time with graphics
in them and I want the viewer to just be able to open the email and read the
newsletter. I know it can be done because I get emails like this. Good
suggestion though if I wanted an attachment.
Thank you,
Maureen