Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roxanne M Roxanne M is offline

Default selected drop down list disappears on email

I have created a shift summary form with drop down lists to describe the
atmosphere and to indicate the shift the report is for. When these forms are
emailed, these selections disappear. I have tried switching to a check box
list but then the check marks disappear. Help! Please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roxanne M Roxanne M is offline

No, not as attachments, as the body of the email. The managers need to view
it by blackberry. They are form fields and yes it is protected.

"Roxanne M" wrote in message
I have created a shift summary form with drop down lists to describe the
atmosphere and to indicate the shift the report is for. When these forms

are
emailed, these selections disappear. I have tried switching to a check

box
list but then the check marks disappear. Help! Please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't believe you can send this type of document in the body of an email,
only as an attachment.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sending the forms as attachments? Are these form fields? Are the
documents protected?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Roxanne M" wrote in message
I have created a shift summary form with drop down lists to describe

the
atmosphere and to indicate the shift the report is for. When these

forms
are
emailed, these selections disappear. I have tried switching to a

check
box
list but then the check marks disappear. Help! Please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'll have to ask in an Adobe forum. But if you're thinking of sending a
PDF, it will still have to be an attachment.

"Roxanne M" wrote in message
Would it work ok in ADOBE?

"Roxanne M" wrote in message
I have created a shift summary form with drop down lists to

describe
the
atmosphere and to indicate the shift the report is for. When

these
forms
are
emailed, these selections disappear. I have tried switching to a

check
box
list but then the check marks disappear. Help! Please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roxanne M Roxanne M is offline

Thank you for all your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You'll have to ask in an Adobe forum. But if you're thinking of sending a
PDF, it will still have to be an attachment.

"Roxanne M" wrote in message
Would it work ok in ADOBE?

"Roxanne M" wrote in message
I have created a shift summary form with drop down lists to

describe
the
atmosphere and to indicate the shift the report is for. When

these
forms
are
emailed, these selections disappear. I have tried switching to a
check
box
list but then the check marks disappear. Help! Please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
avonmore avonmore is offline

Hi, there,

Can you tell me how to post a new article? I know how to reply now although.
Many thanks!

Avon

--
haha