Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gayelene gayelene is offline

Default Word will exit if you close a document. Why is this?

In Word 2007 if you close a document you will end up exiting out of Word. Why
is this? Design error? Excel 2007 doesn't have this problem. Any fixes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add the Close Document item to the QAT or click on the Office button and
select Close

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP