Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
watha watha is offline

Default Paragraph marks don't work

My wife is trying to work in Office 2007. She likes to have the paragraph
marks displayed. But when she hits the Show/Hide button for paragraph marks,
an odd little error message appears:

"Macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or
documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros."

Well, we went to the Trust Center and turned on macros, but we still get
the same error. Can you help us? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Alternative way to show the Paragraph marks are Office button | Word Options
(at the bottom of the dialog box) and Display. Insert a checkmark in the
options you wish shown.
--
Rae Drysdale