Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TNT TNT is offline

Default current page macro

I am trying to create a macro that will only print the current page. I go
through the steps but the macro does not work. and there is nothing in the
edit window for the the macro... Am I doing something wrong
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use this macro:

Sub PrintCurrentPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

For instructions on what to do with it, see

"TNT" wrote in message
I am trying to create a macro that will only print the current page. I go
through the steps but the macro does not work. and there is nothing in the
edit window for the the macro... Am I doing something wrong

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Picsou1981 Picsou1981 is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can use this macro:

Sub PrintCurrentPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

For instructions on what to do with it, see

Hi, Suzanne.

How and where do I type this macro ? I'm using MS Word 2000.