Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matt

Default Word 2002 printing

I have Window XP home edition SP2 and Microsoft word 2002 SP3. I am having
problems consitently printing inserted objects within a document. Sometimes
if I insert an object, when I print it it will print shrunken, but it appears
fine in print preview. Also when it prints shrunken, it seems as though the
space required to print the actual size of the object is taken on the printed
page. If I compare the formatting of an inserted object that is printing
properly and with one that is not, I can not determine any formatting
differences.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly

Hi Matt

This sounds like a printer driver issue to me. Try downloading the latest
printer driver from the website of your printer manufacturer. Make sure you
get the one for your version of Windows.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word