max2628

Default How can I download when my server disconnects me every hour???

I am having problems when downloads last for over 70mins because my server
disconnnets me and i loose all information. Is there anyway around this?

I'm having a hard time seeing how this question has anything to do with
Word. If the 60-minute cutoff is not set in your dial-up connection
properties, then you'll need to take this up with your ISP. But you need to
be asking this in a newsgroup that has something to do with Internet
Explorer or dial-up networking.