Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kaz

Default Auto number a column in table using SEQ

Hi there

I have created a table and have used the SEQ formula to have a
sequential number in the first column. When I copy the row the SEQ
works fine - i.e. it auto-increments the number. But if I tab through
the row (the last row of the table) and it creates a new row the SEQ is
obviously not there. I can understand the logic of that but is there
some other way of having a sequential number automatically
incrementating that will work if I copy the row as well as tabbing
through the last row on the table.

Cheers
Kaz