Default Mail merge with post cards

I am using post cards to advertise for my business and I would like to
print them myself. What I want to do is a mail merge into my document
of which consists of a single page sectioned off into 4 post cards. I
print them and then cut them. However, I am hand addressing them but
would like to use a mail merge to get the addresses printed on them. I
have tried to setup the mail merge but when I view the merge, the first
name in my list is on all four of the post cards on the page, and then
the second name is on all of them on the second page and so on. Is
there a way to get four different names per page and not the same name?

I don't need nor want my post cards to be larger then what I have
setup and four per page works out perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Anne Troy

Hi! In your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th postcards on your page, insert a
NextRecord field in front of the first merge field. Next Record can be
gotten from the Mail merge toolbar under Insert Word field.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am using post cards to advertise for my business and I would like to
print them myself. What I want to do is a mail merge into my document
of which consists of a single page sectioned off into 4 post cards. I
print them and then cut them. However, I am hand addressing them but
would like to use a mail merge to get the addresses printed on them. I
have tried to setup the mail merge but when I view the merge, the first
name in my list is on all four of the post cards on the page, and then
the second name is on all of them on the second page and so on. Is
there a way to get four different names per page and not the same name?

I don't need nor want my post cards to be larger then what I have
setup and four per page works out perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Works like a charm.. Thanks!