jraets

Default how do you place two bullets on the same line

I am using Word 2000 and I want to put a list of several items beside each
other with a bullet beside each item in the list. I cannot for the life of
me figure out how you can put two bullets on the same line! Can anyone out
there help me pleaseeeee!

Thanks,
John