Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phil Buzzette Phil Buzzette is offline

Default Weird Printing Problem

Ok, so I will do my best to explain this. In word, when you print a document
from file-Print... you get a popup window that allows you to select your
printer, how many copies, etc. My problem is that when I click on Print, the
Print popup seems to be opening behind Word. The word title bar ontop will
flash constantly and never stops. At this point, the only way to get the
print box to come up is to minimize Word and then Maximize it, and there is
the Print popup. This is the only way that I can get it to print. Does anyone
have any ideas about what would cause something like this to happen? I am
excellent with computers and software, but this has me stumped. Thank you in
advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Norton AntiVirus installed, disable its Office Plug-in. See €śThe
Word title bar flashes or the Word program becomes unresponsive when Word is
running€ť
at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812075