Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word 2003 tables disapear when printing! word 2003 tables disapear when printing! is offline

Default word 2003 tables disapear when printing!

when i print word with tables the tables disapear in papers how can i fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Does the text in the tables disappear, or is it just an issue of the table
borders? If the latter, note that the borders are not the same as gridlines
(see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm). If the text isn't
printing, is the table in a text box? If so, make sure that "Drawing
objects" is checked on the print tab of Tools | Options. If not, make sure
that the text is not formatted as Hidden (Format | Font).

wrote in message
when i print word with tables the tables disapear in papers how can i fix

it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word 2003 tables disapear when printing![_2_] word 2003 tables disapear when printing![_2_] is offline

The text does not disapear only the tables , the content of the document
print without tables , somthing else that i have noticed is when i use print
preview i do not see the tables .
the drawing object option checked and the text is not formatted as hidden
..????????

wrote in message
when i print word with tables the tables disapear in papers how can i fix

it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Well, the only part of this that makes sense is that you don't see the
tables in Print Preview. Since Print Preview shows you (pretty faithfully)
what will print, it makes sense that if the tables don't print, they won't
show up in Print Preview, either. Beyond that, I'm stumped. If you want to
send a small, nonworking sample to me via email, I'll take a look at it.

"word 2003 tables disapear when printing!"
crosoft.com wrote in
message ...
The text does not disapear only the tables , the content of the document
print without tables , somthing else that i have noticed is when i use

print
preview i do not see the tables .
the drawing object option checked and the text is not formatted as hidden
.????????

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the text in the tables disappear, or is it just an issue of the

table
borders? If the latter, note that the borders are not the same as

gridlines
(see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm). If the text

isn't
printing, is the table in a text box? If so, make sure that "Drawing
objects" is checked on the print tab of Tools | Options. If not, make

sure
that the text is not formatted as Hidden (Format | Font).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
when i print word with tables the tables disapear in papers how can i

fix
it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word 2003 tables disapear when printing![_2_] word 2003 tables disapear when printing![_2_] is offline

i will send you a sample but you have to know that i am using office 2003 and
in office 2000 it doesnt happen

wrote in message
when i print word with tables the tables disapear in papers how can i

fix
it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I'm using Word 2003 as well, and I didn't see anything obviously wrong with
the sample you sent other than the points I noted (which are probably not
relevant to the issue).