Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BrendaL BrendaL is offline

Default Print View "Disappears"

I have a stand alone version of Word 2002; my work software program in online
& I have to generate a weekly project "report" I export this in HTML format;
open in Word & then copy to a pre-formated word document template, if I am in
normal view everything will show fine, sometimes when in the print view my
pages will shift & then disappear. I have to then close word out & reopen to
be able to "see" the missing info. I need to be able to work in print view
as I am editing the document for a printed bulletin.

I am working in windows xp; have upgraded to 1.5 gig of RAM any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated; I'm pulling my hair out.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Try this in the document: On the Format menu, click Columns. Click the "One"
option (even if it already appears to be selected), and then click OK.

If the above suggestion works, open the template as a document (via File |
Open) and repeat the procedure there. Save and close the file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP