Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DianeD DianeD is offline

Default Creating A Form in WORD

I created a form in WORD using the Forms toolbar, adding check boxes, tables,
etc. I locked the form so that no one can make changes to form itself, they
can only fill out the form. However, I can't figure out how to prevent the
form from continuing to a second page if the person completing the form types
in too many words. The same thing happens with the tables - if someone
continues to type within a frame the frame keeps moving and getting larger.
What do I need to do so that the person completing the form is limited to the
number of words or characters he/she can type?