Help with Word

Default Readabality Statistics

how do I print readability statistics in a word document?
Graham Mayor

Help with Word wrote:
how do I print readability statistics in a word document?

The following macro will copy the stats to a new document which you can save
or print- http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm (watch out for
premature line breaks)

Sub PrintReadabilityStatistics()
Dim sStats As String

'Copy the Readability Statistics to a new document
sStats = "Counts" & vbCrLf & " Words " & vbTab _
& ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(1).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & " Characters " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(2).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & " Paragraphs " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(3).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & " Sentences " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(4).Va lue & _
vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Averages" & vbCrLf & " Sentences Per Paragraph " _
& vbTab & ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(5).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & " Words Per Sentence " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(6).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & " Characters Per Word " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(7).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Readability " & vbCrLf & _
" Passive Sentences " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(8).Va lue _
& "%" & vbCrLf & " Flesch Reading Ease " & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(9).Va lue _
& vbCrLf & " Kincaid Grade Level" & vbTab & _
ActiveDocument.Content.ReadabilityStatistics(10).V alue _
& vbCrLf
Documents.Add Template:="Normal"
Selection.Style = ActiveDocument.Styles("Normal")
Selection.ParagraphFormat.TabStops.ClearAll
ActiveDocument.DefaultTabStop = CentimetersToPoints(1.27)
Selection.ParagraphFormat.TabStops.Add Position:=CentimetersToPoints(5), _
Alignment:=wdAlignTabLeft, Leader:=wdTabLeaderSpaces

Selection.TypeText (sStats)
End Sub