Kgailla

Default How to make custom label with graphics and return address default?

How do I make my custom label with graphics and return address become the
label that defaults when I do Tools, Letters & Mailings, Envelopes & Labels
or at least make it a choice of label? I dont want to have to print the
whole page of labels either like you have to do if you make a new document of
labels. I want to be able to pick which row and column I want to print.
Graham Mayor

You don't - though you may be able to save your label content as an autotext
entry, then when using the wizard type the autotext name in the label box
and press F3. The autotext may not display there, but it may still work. It
rather depends on your label content. See also
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm