Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kathryn kathryn is offline

Default back up bibliography - Word 2007

Hi

I'm finding the citation/ bibliography facility in Word 2007 (Home & Student
edition) really helpful (well done, those developers) but, as I add to the
Master list, am wondering if there is a way to back it up to a removable
drive. As it will get more and more indispensible I'd hate to lose it!

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Vista, they're stored here (if your user name isn't Herb, then make the
appropriate adjustment grin):

C:\Users\Herb\Application Data\Microsoft\Bibliography\Sources.xml

In Windows XP, they should be he

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\Herb\Application
Data\Microsoft\Bibliography\Sources.xml

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible