Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pjs

Default Starting each line with the same word?

I'm editing a PowerPoint presentation, and need to keep track of questions I
have on some of the slides. I'm doing this in Word. I want each papragraph to
start with "Slide " so I don't have to type it each time. I can't do this by
customizing Numbering, since I'm not making a comment about every slide. Can
anyone help me find a way to do this?

Thanks for any thoughts.

pjs
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Choose Numbering, type Slide into the box, and remove the number field, and
the box below that should say "None" under number style. Or use tables for
your comments and paste the word Slide into the first column (all cells),
type the slide number in the second column, then put your comment in the
third column. I often use tables for something like this.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"pjs" wrote in message
I'm editing a PowerPoint presentation, and need to keep track of questions
have on some of the slides. I'm doing this in Word. I want each papragraph
start with "Slide " so I don't have to type it each time. I can't do this
by
customizing Numbering, since I'm not making a comment about every slide.
Can
anyone help me find a way to do this?

Thanks for any thoughts.

pjs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pjs

Very nice. Worked like a charm. The table solution is a goods one, too -- I
never thought of using a table for something like this. I ended up creating a
macro to start each line with the word I wanted. I'll switch to your
numbering solution.

Cheers,

pjs