Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Template examples - don't bother

Default You're templates are just absolutely useless - complete waste

These templates are so completely a waste of time that I don't know why you
bother. Absolute garbage!! They would be great if I owned one of the
companies named in the various templates but other than that it was a
complete and total waste of time even trying to use them.....

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The idea of the downloadable templates is that you substitute your own
(company) name and/or logo to personalize them.

"Template examples - don't bother" Template examples - don't
wrote in message
These templates are so completely a waste of time that I don't know why

you
bother. Absolute garbage!! They would be great if I owned one of the
companies named in the various templates but other than that it was a
complete and total waste of time even trying to use them.....

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout

Templates Problem Joe McGuire Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 06 09:18 PM
Accessing Templates in Word 2002 Joe McGuire Microsoft Word Help 5 November 22nd 05 01:29 AM
Normal.dot Issue PA New Users 7 August 7th 05 04:40 PM
Get 'Workgroup Templates' to show up in 'New Document' Task Pane? Brian In Phoenix Microsoft Word Help 3 July 15th 05 04:01 AM
Templates in too many languages. Only need English. capt_dalton Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 04 10:29 PM