Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brandon Brandon is offline

Default How can I set a format I like in the calendar wizard?

I like the calendar wizard as I need to have calendars printed quite often
for recording dates and such. I don't like the general box style and I can
edit each page but would like to figure a way out to do this much quicker.
Or even just change the template so I don't have to edite every single time.

Thanks

Brandon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Brandon

The Calendar Wizard is (by default) at C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Templates\1033\Calendar Wizard.Wiz.

You can use File Open and navigate to that file to open the Wizard itself.
You can change Styles, AutoTexts or the VBA code to suit your needs.

The opportunities to mess this up are considerable, so a wise person would
make a backup first. Or, perhaps better, copy the Calendar Wizard.wiz file
and name it Brandon's Calendar.wiz. Put it in your user templates folder
(that's the folder identified at Tools Options File Locations User
Templates). Now, edit it as you require. When you need a new calendar, do
File New and choose your calendar wizard.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word