Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim P. Kim P. is offline

Default Speech Recognition Microphone

Can anyone recommend a good quality microphone for use with Word speech
recognition?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Kim,

'Good' can often depend on your budget, how noisy of an environment you're going to be working in and if a certain configuration of
headset is comfortable to wear for extended periods.

You may want to visit the MS Desktop speech newsgroup using the link below. There have been several discussions and links to
articles on microphones in the discussions there.

=========
"Kim P." Kim wrote in message news Can anyone recommend a good quality microphone for use with Word speech recognition?
--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...speech.desktop

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rahul Rahul is offline

Hi Bob,

I am trying to develope speech to text & Speech Recognition on the desktop
using SAPI 5.1 but i am finding diffulties for the grammer, can i write new
grammer if yes which tools is used to write. Actually i have application
which converts the voice to text but the problem is that it applies syntax &
sementec of the English using grammer but i dont want this , I just simply
want whatever i spoke it should be get converted irrespective of its syntax &
semantic. Can you help me out of this problem.
You can directly mail me at :

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Rahul,

I'd suggest posting to the MS Speech technologies newsgroups on this. They may also refer you to a couple of email discussion
groups that the speech extension developers use. For desktop side speech you can use the link below to access that MS newsgroup.

The MS Speech technologies home page is http://microsoft.com/speech