Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RyTyCa RyTyCa is offline

Default Working with templates

Help! How do I add pages to a document using a template I downloaded from
Office Online? I could only find a 4-page template, but I need a 12-page
document and I want all the pages to match.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The number of pages is controlled solely by how much you type or add to a
document. The template does not control the number of pages. You can create
a 64,000 page book from a single page template: just type away.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"RyTyCa" wrote in message
Help! How do I add pages to a document using a template I downloaded from
Office Online? I could only find a 4-page template, but I need a 12-page
document and I want all the pages to match.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can use "Book fold" for any size document, but I would not advise it for
a 64,000-page book unless you create it in signatures. g

http://word.mvps.org

"RyTyCa" wrote in message
Help! How do I add pages to a document using a template I downloaded
from
Office Online? I could only find a 4-page template, but I need a
12-page
document and I want all the pages to match.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Yes, though it will still print in multiples of 4 pages. So if you only use
5 pages, printing the booklet will result in an 8-page booklet with three
empty pages.

Terry