Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Troy Troy is offline

Default What happened to "View HTML Source" in Word 2007?

I used to be able to create a document in Word 2003, save as HTML, and select
"View, HTML Source", then cut and paste into eBay. Now with Word 2007 I
cannot seem to find any options to display the HTML source of a document.

Please advise.
Troy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

That feature has been removed for security reasons. If you are saving as
HTML, you can get the HTML source from the saved file easily enough, though.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Troy" wrote in message
I used to be able to create a document in Word 2003, save as HTML, and
select
"View, HTML Source", then cut and paste into eBay. Now with Word 2007 I
cannot seem to find any options to display the HTML source of a document.

Please advise.
Troy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Don is offline

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in
:

That feature has been removed for security reasons. If you are saving
as HTML, you can get the HTML source from the saved file easily
enough, though.

With as "text editor" as was intended ;-)